Saturday, November 1, 2014

Okay, so a good friend of mine told me that my last blog, while very important, is very unappealing to the general public.  According to him, people want just the headlines these days because we live in an information age where there is just simply too much to digest. So therefore, keeping things short and simple will get the point across much better.

This is fine, except I think this may lead to misinformation on a grand scale where people could potentially be lead astray into believing things that are untrue, or partially true.

I'll have to ponder on this, and I'll probably have to give in and keep things short and entertaining at least.....

3 comments:

  1. Our dental clinic dedicated to treating our patients with care and compassion in a friendly environment. We give every patient individualized attention and take our time to provide meticulous and quality dental care. dental discount plans tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. dentist are termed as for treatment of teeth issue,i am really appreciate with your blog Dentist Toledo Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are many blogs I have read. But when I read Your Blogs I have found such useful information, fresh content with such amazing editing everything is superb in your blog. Thank you so much for sharing this useful and informative information with us.

    order medicine online in jodhpur

    ReplyDelete